OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN GROUPS WITH VMU STUDENTS
You can take up the opportunity to study together with VMU students from elementary to proficient language level, i.e. A1, A2, B1, B2, C1/2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- 6 ECTS credits are allocated to each language course: lectures and practical classes comprise 90 hours (60 contact hours and 30 hours remotely), individual independent work – 70 hours. The price of the course is 352,38 €.
- 3 ECTS credits language courses: lectures and practical classes make up 45 hours (30 contact hours, 15 hours remotely), individual independent work – 35 hours. The price of the course is 176,19 €.
Steps to become a free mover in order to study languages at the Institute of Foreign Languages at VMU
- Open study schedule and select the language you want to learn;
- Fill in the application form for learning a language at the Institute of Foreign Languages (visit Gedimino Str. 44-201 or write to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Fill in the electronic application at epasirasymas.vdu.lt to be accepted as a free mover. Wait until the free mover’s request is approved and you receive an e-mail with the electronic invitation to sign the free mover’s contract;
- Sign the electronic free mover’s contract at epasirasymas.vdu.lt;
- Create a password on the website support.vdu.lt to log in to the student self-service portal studentas.vdu.lt and the student learning portal moodle2.vdu.lt;
- Pay for the language through the student self-service portal studentas.vdu.lt